Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yarn Ordered!


Thank you everyone, for your donations! I was able to put in my first order for more organic cotton yarn, which should arrive in about a week. There will be a gorgeous purple, dark blue, light blue and a new light pink in an organic fair trade cotton that I am excited to try out.

Also, the first donation site has been chosen. Drum roll..... the first batch of newborn beanies will be going to the awesome organization Wellspring, via my former midwife Erin Curtiss. She takes the donations at her U Village office for Wellspring. I am so excited to get the new yarn, finish my first batch of beanies and get them off to Erin and Wellspring.

A couple of the new colors:




Thanks everyone, keep checking back in at the shop for new items and thanks for the donations!! They mean a lot to a new baby and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment